Changelog for Lime Bootstrap 2
Lime Bootstrap is a major rewrite of most of Lime Bootstrap. We have moved to a reliable build and packaging and improved tooling. Foundation for new exciting features has been set, such as moving to components and new datasources for the REST-api.
- Dependencies are managed with npm
- ES6 is used and transpiled with Babel
- Bundling is moved from Gulp to Brunch.io
- Tests are added with Jest
- Base views are no longer dynamically loaded
- Docs and website have been modernized
- Old debug view is removed and replace with good old Firebug Lite. The chromium debugger will be final replacement.
- Version checking of apps and framework is removed, versioning through
limeplugis the replacement
- Better support for being used inside Chromium
- Moved most dependencies to latest version, exceptions are Bootstrap and Font Awesome
- LBS can be run fully decoupled from VBA
xml2jsonhas been replaced and functions a tiny bit differently. It just takes a string representing a XML-object as its sole parameter
loadDataSourcehas been changed to return the result instead of merging of the supplied model, i.e
data = loadDataSource(...). Old way still works, but is strongly discouraged.